Now just got a lot easier!
Now an Easier and Compliant Way to Directly Access India
Introducing the Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPI) Route
India – Now has to be an Important Part of your Allocation. Some of the Strengths that India offer are : Capital Market Vibrant, transparent and high-yielding capital markets Conducive investment climate Low susceptibility to event risk Strong financial regulatory
Get Market Information on your Finger Tips How can you download this App? You can download the NSE Mobile App from any of app stores above. If you use any other device with a different OS, simply type the url
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your DEMAT/Trading account:Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day ! issued in the interest of investors.
"No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account."
"KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary."
"In order to make the complaint redressal mechanism through SCORES more efficient, following is easy and quick link given by SEBI. Filing of complaints on SCORES – Easy & quick a. Register on SCORES portal b. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: I. Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID c. Benefits: I. Effective communication ii. Speedy redressal of the grievances"
Please note that in routine course, we are crediting payments sent by you to your trading account. Still if you receive the message that your payment is not credited to your trading account,(Debit message is received by you). then please contact us. Normally it is always credited to your trading account but in case you send payment by IMPS, at times the same may not be credited, as IMPS payments do not reflect the name of the client.
Mandatory for stock broker to collect upfront margin from clients for all segments before executing the order.
1. Clients can offer securities as Margin by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge. OTP system is must for creating pledge of securities.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin (advance) of the transaction value to trade. ( in such cases, VAR and ELM margin need not be collected from clients)
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide BSE notice no. 20200731-7 dated July 31, 2020 and 20200831-45 dated August 31, 2020, NSE circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.