Who is NRI?
Non- Resident Indian [NRI] means a ‘person resident outside India’
who is a citizen of India by virtue of constitution of INDIA.
- ‘Person of Indian Origin’ (PIO) means a citizen of any country other than Bangladesh or Pakistan, if
A. he at any time held Indian passport; or
B. he or either of his parents or any of his grandparents was a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitution of India or the Citizenship Act, 1955; or
C. the person is a spouse of an Indian citizen or a person referred to in subclause[A] or [B].
Services offered for NRIs?
- PAN Card Assistance
- 2. Integrated Bank Account with RBI Permission
- 3. Online Trading Access
- 4. Online Access to Account Information
- 5. Value added Reporting & transparency
- 6. Mutual Fund Investments
- 7. Debt Market (Bonds)
- Fixed Deposits
- Portfolio Advisory through Model Portfolios